PRIVATE TOURS - Private Art Museum
GUINEVERE ART MUSEUM OF KANSAS CITY is a Private Art Museum in Kansas City Displaying Grand Classical Portraits, mostly works in progress, and a variety of other pieces through the years, by the Artist, and Mother of 9, Guinevere.
CURRENT STUDENTS OF "GUINEVERE ACADEMY OF FINE ART" GET FREE ADMISSION TO VIEW THE MUSEUM COLLECTION UPON SPECIAL APPOINTMENT
There is also an open invitation, for free admission, to students' family and friends, as well, upon special appointment, and students must accompany them.
(image for artistic purposes only)
Many of Guinevere's Unique Pieces are Currently on Exhibit throughout the Greater Kansas City Area. Information regarding the Exhibiting Works will be given upon Admission.
Not all Pieces that are on the Website/Online Exhibit will be on Exhibit at the Museum, and some Pieces that are not on the Website/Online Exhibit will be on Exhibit.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
GUINEVERE ART MUSEUM OF KANSAS CITY is a Private Establishment Showcasing ArtWork by the Artist, and Mother of 9, Guinevere.
In this gray stone private facility, there is Guinevere's Private Classical Portrait Studio, with a high vaulted ceiling, where Guinevere works on her Beautiful Classical Portraits, and then, downstairs, there is also her Main Studio, where she teaches Great Classes for the Art Academy, "Guinevere Academy of Fine Art," combined with a small Dance Floor, with Karaoke, where she practices her Ballet, Lounge Singing and Dancing.
A Variety of her Artwork is displayed throughout 3 Floors, consisting of Drawings, Paintings, and Sculptures, Realistic to Abstract, created throughout the last 20 years. (Keeping in mind that hundreds of pieces were destroyed in 2011. See Guinevere Biography on this website for more information regarding that unique and life-changing situation.)
We Welcome You to share with us the Joy of Touring these Great and Unique Pieces, and if possible, create a piece of your own, or be Inspired to join the Academy Creating many of your own Great Pieces and Masterpieces, or just Having Fun Learning and Creating Art, which is where it all started at for Guinevere, herself!
Thank You. We look forward to meeting you,
- The Gerardys (Family Owned and Operated)
- - - - - "GENERAL ADMISSION TOUR" - - - - -
- KC-Area-Resident, Non-Student, Individual and 5-10 of his/her family and/or friends
- Advanced-Prepaid Special Appointment Only
- No Photos Allowed
- View the Current Exhibits up close and in detail, and the Private Art Studios, with a Personal Guide
- Sketch in the Courtyard or Studio, with or without Guinevere, with or without Instruction- Supplies and Light Refreshments Provided
"General Admission" Tour Fee: $5,500
(Includes: Individual and 5-10 of his/her Family and/or Friends)
- - - - - "TOURIST ADMISSION TOUR" - - - - -
- Non-KC-Area-Resident Individual, must show I.D., and/or his/her family and/or friends
- Prepaid Special Appointment Only
- No Photos Allowed
- View the Current Exhibits up close and in detail, and the Private Art Studios, with a Personal Tour Guide
"Tourist Admission" Tour Fee:
$500 per person
- - - - - "SPECIAL GOLDEN TOUR" - - - - -
- For 1 to 2 People
- By Advanced-Prepaid Special Appointment only; No photos allowed.
- View the Current Exhibits up close and in detail.
- Personal Interviews Available
- Tour the Private Fine Art Studios
- Receive a Private Art Lesson with Guinevere, Creating a Drawing and/or a Beautiful Painting; all supplies provided, outdoors in the back Courtyard, or indoors in the Private Fine Art Studio, while enjoying some light snacks and refreshments.
"Special Golden Tour" Admission Fee: $10,000
(Includes: 1-2 People)
Thank you, and Welcome!