GUINEVERE ART MUSEUM OF KANSAS CITY is a Private Art Museum in Kansas City Displaying Grand Classical Portraits, by the Artist, and Mother of 9, Guinevere.
CURRENT STUDENTS OF "GUINEVERE CLASSICAL PORTRAIT ACADEMY" GET FREE ADMISSION TO VIEW THE MUSEUM COLLECTION UPON SPECIAL APPOINTMENT
There is also an open invitation, for free admission, to students' family and friends, as well, upon special appointment, and students must accompany them.
(image for artistic purposes only)
- - - - - "GENERAL ADMISSION TOUR" - - - - -
- Public, Non-Student, Individual and/or his/her family and/or friends
- Prepaid Special Appointment Only
- No Photos Allowed
- View the Current Exhibit up close and in detail, and the Classical Portrait Academy Studios, with a Personal Guide
General Admission Tour Fee: $500
- - - - - "SPECIAL GOLDEN TOUR" - - - - -
- By Prepaid Special Appointment only; No photos allowed.
- View the Current Exhibit up close and in detail.
- Ask any questions; Personal interviews available.
- Tour the Classical Portrait Academy's Studios, asking any questions.
- Watch Technique Demonstrations, receive a Private Art Lesson with Guinevere, while enjoying some light snacks and refreshments.
- Create Classical Portrait Drawings and/or a Beautiful Painting; all supplies provided.
- View the back Courtyard and Choose to Draw outdoors, or Draw and Paint indoors in the Studio.
"Special Golden Tour" Admission Fee: $10,000
Thank you, and Welcome!