GUINEVERE ART MUSEUM OF KANSAS CITY is a Private Art Museum in Kansas City Displaying Many Realistic to Abstract Drawings, Paintings, and Sculptures, Including Many Works in Progress, of the Artist, and Mother of 9, Guinevere.
CURRENT STUDENTS OF GUINEVERE ACADEMY OF FINE ART GET FREE ADMISSION TO VIEW THE MUSEUM COLLECTION UPON SPECIAL APPOINTMENT
There is also an open invitation, for free admission, to students family and friends, as well, upon special appointment, and students must accompany them.
(image for artistic purposes only)
GUINEVERE ART MUSEUM OF KANSAS CITY ADMISSION: $500
per Public, Non-Student, Individual and/or his/her family and/or friends
- Prepaid Special Appointment Only
- No Photos Allowed
- View the Current Exhibit up close and in detail, and the Art Academy Drawing, Painting and Sculpting Studios, with a Personal Guide
- - - - - "Special Golden Tour" - - - - -
- By Prepaid Appointment only, No photos allowed.
- View the Current Exhibit up close and in detail.
- Ask any questions; Personal interviews available.
- Meet the Gerardy family, and view the Family's Work.
- See the Creative Studios, and ask any questions.
- Watch Demo.s & receive a Private Art Lesson with Guinevere.
- Create Drawings and/or a Painting, all supplies provided.
- View the Courtyard & Choose to Draw or Paint anywhere outdoors, on the Patio, or indoors in the Studio.
Special Golden Tour Admission Fee: $10,000
We apologize, but some pieces will always be on Exhibit throughout Kansas City, however, we'll give you a list of the additional locations where you can view more of Guinevere's work.
Thank you, and Welcome!